Facilities & Maintenance Manager - Country Road Group OFC
Job no: 983916
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - West
Your role as a Facilities Manager will be pivotal in both strategic planning as well as day-to-day operational requirements. Reporting directly to the Operations & Optimisation Manager, this role will focus on using best business practices to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity and site safety. We are looking for an experience individual who has a trade-background, is organised, and has exceptional attention to detail.
What does the role involve?
- Planning and coordination of all installations and refurbishments, including managing the upkeep of site equipment and supplies to meet all health and safety standards
- Inspecting building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovation
- Analyse weekly MHE performance results and manage MHE performance including servicing, security requirements and contractor management
- Project management and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to OFC core business activities, requirements and expectations
- Planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling, and ensure that various work permits are issued where required
- Ensure that security, MHE and contractor performance complies with senior management directives, customer requirements and business expectations at all times
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are conducted in accordance with relevant company policies and legislative requirements, to ensure safety to staff, the community, and the environment
Who are we looking for?
- Proven Facilities Management experience within in a similar large format distribution centre environment
- Relevant trade qualifications will be necessary (e.g. Fitter & Turner, Electrician, etc.)
- Previous maintenance or security operational experience e.g. Buildings and premises, MHE performance management and/or contractor management
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety policies and legislative requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing & negotiation skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite
- Occasional weekend and after-hours work will be required
- Please note employment is subject to a successful police and medical check
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Safety boots and protective equipment
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road Group Logistics (CRG Logistics) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Country Road Group, which is one of Australia's largest speciality fashion retailers, comprising of four iconic brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time