Contact Centre Representative
Job no: 983882
Work type: Casual
Location: Melbourne - East, Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne - North, Melbourne - South, Melbourne - West, VIC - Other
We have exciting opportunities for passionate, motivated and engaging individuals to join our head office Customer Service team on a casual basis. Reporting to the Customer Service Coordinator you will be accountable for providing exceptional customer service and support to all external customers and our Country Road Group stores. You will be the first point of contact and represent our brands including Country Road, Trenery, Witchery & MIMCO. You will meet the needs and expectations of our customers by delivering positive customer experiences at every interaction.
*Please note that this role may require you to work remotely and you therefore must have access to a strong internet connection at home to be eligible.
- Provide front line Customer Service and support to all Country Road Group customers
- Manage and attend to a high volume of customer enquires via phone, email and Facebook
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service
- Support the various loyalty programs and associated administrative tasks
- Manage complaints to the highest standard ensuring delivery of first-time customer resolution
- Effectively manage customer feedback to deliver positive customer service experiences
- Understand and adhere to brand policies and procedures and execute with confidence and accuracy
- Support the wider Customer Service team in achieving department KPI targets and goals
- Log all customer interactions via Salesforce to ensure the effective delivery of customer reporting and trends to all areas within the business
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Previous customer service experience in a fashion retailer environment
- The capability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- A good understanding of business social networking websites
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A team player approach and enjoys working in a fun, interactive and supportive team
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to manage difficult situations and conflict
- A solutions focused approach with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Strong active listening skills
- The ability to work independently
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Mimco, Politix, Trenery and Witchery products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road Group is one of Australia’s largest specialty fashion retailers, comprising of five iconic brands Country Road, Mimco, Politix, Trenery and Witchery. At Country Road Group we are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time