Mimco - Assistant Store Manager - Canberra City store
Job no: 981649
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Accessories, Store Management, Women's Fashion
Reporting to the Store Manager, our Assistant Managers are forward thinking and creative leaders who inspire their teams to achieve with passion and spirit. From mentoring our high calibre team members to maximising boutique revenue, stock management to visual merchandising, your entrepreneurship and collaboration will be integral to your Mimco journey.
- Assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
- Create engaging, connecting and memorable moments with our customers
- Inspire and mentor the team as a role model and brand ambassador
- Influence, lead and develop a high performing team that is empowered to exceed
- Analyse financial reports, identify opportunities for growth and make commercial decisions
- Stock management and visual merchandising
- Adopt a visionary approach to build support for change to help drive business results
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Enthusiasm for our brand with a fresh vibrancy that is honest and heartfelt
- Exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Exposure with managing budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating efficient rosters
- Proven ability in managing the performance, training and development of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Politix, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
MIMCO designs unique accessories collections.
We dream, explore and play with whatever gives us delight in the moment. Our environments are full of precious personality-filled products and our in-store experience is all about you - the strong individuals who are drawn to something different.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time