Assistant Sales Manager Opportunities at David Jones Chermside
Job no: 528920
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Brisbane - North
Categories: Accessories, Men's Fashion
- Multiple opportunities across our Chermside store
- Full Time permanent opportunities, 38 hours per week
- Rotating roster with every second weekend off
- Current opportunities working across our Menswear and Accessories departments
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team and have a responsibility to drive your department’s performance.
The David Jones Assistant Sales Manager (ASM) keeps their customer foremost in their mind and are creative leaders who inspire their teams to achieve excellence with passion and spirit. They are known for their entrepreneurial flare and collaborative approach – using their valuable product insight and specialised selling skills to deliver an in-store customer experience that is second to none.
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service to lead by example, ensuring that your Work Area achieves and exceeds budget
- Ensure visual merchandising standards across the department are set to the standards required
- Review stock levels across the department whilst coordinating stock replenishment processes
- Support new team members during their on boarding process and beyond
- Maintain a current and up to date level of product knowledge
- Exceptional service, selling and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Great staff discounts and staff offers across David Jones and our sister brands (Country Road Group)
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organisation each and every day
- Genuine, open and supportive company culture
- Structured training for personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to participate in a one-way video interview as part of our selection process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time