Supply Chain Analyst - David Jones
Job no: 528451
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Supply Chain
In this newly created role, provide deep analysis to inform the supply chain strategy and deliver meaningful commercial outcomes.
As the Supply Chain Analyst, you will be providing analytical support for key Supply Chain functions for David Jones. Your role will be primarily responsible for forecasting, planning, and work closely with the Supply Chain teams in order to ensure business KPI’s and requirements are met.
With several major supply chain initiatives in train to support our omnichannel and business transformation strategy, this role will allow you to implement and add value to the broader organisation, while utilising your analytics skill set.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit an emerging supply chain professional with an analytical mindset, who is solution orientated and has a desire to deliver strategic initiatives across a complex and fast-paced organisation.
What will the role involve?
- Support supply chain volumes forecasting, planning, while ensuring all capabilities are in place.
- Ensure consistent and efficient flow of stock from international origins to stores in line with agreed SLAs
- Build performance & KPI reporting and development of new reporting, based on the business requirements.
- Provide clear communication and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create scheduled financial spend reports across the suite of functions
- Identification of continuous improvement for an end to end supply chain operations
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualification in logistics or related business discipline will be highly regarded
- Supply Chain experience in a retail and/or similar fast-paced and multifaceted environment
- Proven ability of leveraging data to be able to provide meaningful solutions
- Comfortable working autonomously within a team-based structure
- Ability to think laterally from a strategic perspective while being comfortable delivering operationally
- Strength in managing multiple projects and competing priorities
- Confidence to engage, partner, and influence a variety of diverse stakeholder groups
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
At David Jones & Country Road Group, we know we connect with our customers best when our people are representative of our community. As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion and diversity, we actively encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time