IT Team Leader - Problem Management
Job no: 527627
Work type: Full-Time, Limited Tenure
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as IT Team Leader – Problem Management will lead a team of Problem Analysts and be responsible for managing the lifecycle of all IT problems across David Jones & Country Road Group. Reporting directly to the IT Manager: Application Support & Problem Management, this role will also play an integral part in identifying, prioritising, and assigning responsibility for problems and managing them through to solution. We are looking for someone who has a strong problem management background, fantastic communication skills, and can work in a fast-paced Retail environment.
*NOTE: This role is a mix of working in the office and remotely.
What does the role involve?
- Take ownership of all ITIL problem management activities, ensuring root cause and prevention is identified
- Work to proactively detect and prevent potential problems/incidents and ensure that the Problem Management process can be readily implemented
- Produce and utilise a range of reports (KPI, trends, etc.) for use in optimising the Problem Management process
- Facilitate major incident and problem review meetings with business stakeholders
- Create and deliver externa content regarding service disruptions
- Manage and maintain information stored in ServiceNow
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualified individual – degree in Computer Science or other IT-related area
- ITIL Certification highly beneficial
- Ideally you will have experience with ServiceNow
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to identify gaps in processes and improve them
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of business stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time