IT Application Support
Job no: 525401
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
The Information Technology department works strategically across both Country Road Group and David Jones in a Regional function. We have a unique opportunity for an IT Application Support, within our Merchandise Domain, to apply their technical knowledge and skillset to achieve SLA’s, diagnose and resolve IT system issues, and optimize systems.
What does the role involve?
- Design, construct and unit test of resolutions to problems
- Support the migration and implementation of system modifications
- Support the implementation of appropriate systems to support end user applications
- End to end management of development tasks from analysis, module design and creation, through to execution
- Work with wider IT team to manage software and database upgrades
- Provide rapid response to user difficulties and timely solutions to the satisfaction of the user
- Provide guidance and support to Analyst Programmers
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience within a Technical Support role
- Have demonstrated Retail experience, preferably within a large format or FMCG environment
- Demonstrated application expertise in Oracle Retail, SIM, or DWH
- Demonstrated technology expertise in Oracle and (optionally) DB2
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Ability to partner with diverse stakeholder groups to achieve business outcomes
- Are team oriented, and thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Ability to deliver team deliverables, focusing on deadlines within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence technical and non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
At David Jones & Country Road Group, we know we connect with our customers best when our people are representative of our community. As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion and diversity, we actively encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time