Accounts Payable Officer - Country Road Group
Job no: 986790
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as Accounts Payable Officer will manage the end-to-end payment process to ensure that our suppliers are paid within agreed timeframes. Reporting directly to the Finance Operations Manager, you will also provide support with the maintenance of company credit card information. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, is driven and motivated to learn & grow, and can work in a high volume/fast-paced environment.
With a hybrid mix of time at home as well as our corporate office, this role will suit an experienced accounts payable professional looking to progress their career and who thrives in a fast-paced environment
What does the role involve?
- Manage accounts payable processes including invoice processing, coding, GST treatment, batch entry and payment
- Manage open payables ledgers and ensure balances are accurate and disputes are actioned
- Provide back-up maintenance of weekly cash requirements for AP Team Leader, Finance Operations team, and Treasury team.
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations and follow up on old invoices and credit notes
- Maintenance and overview of companywide credit cards
- Export credit card expenses on a monthly and timely basis while adhering to cardholder’s ad hoc requests in a timely and professional manner
What are we looking for?
- Developing experience in a similar fast paced Accounts Payable position
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel (V Lookups & Pivot Tables) beneficial
- A passionate and team orientated individual
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Fraedom and/or Retek would be of benefit
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package including incentives and benefits
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Country Road Group and David Jones is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time