Marketing Campaign Manager- Politix
Job no: 986492
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead, develop and oversee the strategy, creative, production and channel planning of all Politix brand campaign activities in line with the Politix marketing and business strategy.
- Develop campaign strategy in line with the Politix marketing and business plans
- Working with the external agency and in-house studio to create all concepts, imagery and film needed to support the campaign
- Working with the Marketing Specialist, to maintain production schedules, styling and shoot production
- Oversee any copy-writing and key messages needed for all channels
- Manage the post-production (including re-touching) process ensuring all imagery and final artwork specifications are addressed
- Develop channel activity plans to deliver the campaigns and brand strategy across retail, online and concessions and conduct post analysis of brand marketing campaigns
- Oversee creative direction and styling for all events such as media showings, board presentations, store launches etc.
- Manage the end to end activity, campaigns and media for David Jones and other partner marketing campaigns
- Working with the Head of Marketing to coordinate trade and promotional elements across all channels; Instore, email, digital, social
- Align and manage marketing spend against brand/marketing objectives and budgets and manage brand specific creative and media agency relationships
The Ideal Candidate has
- Extensive experience in a related marketing role within a similar business or agency
- Experience with managing creative strategy, production and post production assets
- Experience with creating, executing and reporting on paid media plans (ATL and digital)
- Strong leadership with proven line management experience
- Previous experience of managing a department P&L
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco, Politix and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Since launching our first store in South Yarra in 1975, we’ve come a long way in the past 40+ years. Though some things have changed over the years, our mission and vision still remains the same. We’re pioneers for dressing Australia’s modern man in accessible luxury, with a focus on innovative design, expert fit and tailoring, and a supreme attention to detail.
How we do this is simple: we focus on quality providing exceptional product and customer service. It’s what keep our customer well dressed no matter the occasion or dress code, and why we’re trusted amongst inspirational, fashion involved modern men for on-trend and innovative casual, careers and formalwear.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time