Art Director- Country Road
Job no: 986443
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Country Road has a new opportunity for an Art Director who will be responsible for contributing to the development of the Country Road creative direction and marketing strategy. Reporting to the Senior Art Director, you will help deliver world class lifestyle brand communications for all customer touchpoints.
From concept to final production, you will deliver on-brand fashion & lifestyle shoots, assets and content for brand campaigns, style books, eDMs, social media, web content, in store signage, store windows.
You will work very closely with the wider brand team on brand positioning and how created assets will roll out through all channels.
- Articulate creative POV from brief to shape the brand; collaborate with wider business and partners (Design, Merchandise, Retail etc.) to build compelling creative that translates consumer propositions into meaningful, on-brand creative solutions.
- Lead and give direction to the creative contribution to the development of Country Road brand to deliver ongoing to the brand platform including tone of voice, look & feel.
- Create and deliver engaging creative brand communication concepts that raises brand awareness, drive customer engagement and deliver commercial objectives through all touch points - Windows & In-Store, Digital, PR/Event Collateral, Internal engagement, Store creative etc.
- Project lead the Country Road a central internal creative team of copywriters, stylists, producers, designers and photographers to deliver on assets and content for all customer touch points from the Store outwards.
- Attend and art direct photography shoots making sure talent and content are on brand.
- Ensure that brand character, image and voice are represented consistently across all projects, retail channels and communication platforms.
- Adhere to all processes, operations and agreed budgets to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Identify and deliver big creative, on brand initiatives that meet agreed strategies.
The Ideal Candidate has
- A strong level of experience in a similar role within fashion/agency/editorial creative environment
- Proven experience in fashion photo shoot art direction and an understanding the importance of shoots, flat lays and styling in a fashion brand.
- Deliver high quality creative solutions while insisting on high standards for self and others within the creative team
- Demonstrate an understanding and interpret Country Road’s themes, lifestyle balance, and creative needs across each season
- Strong presentation experience demonstrating the communication of creative concepts and initiatives with authority, credibility and clarity
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and the ability to prioritise and manage workload to ensure deadlines are met
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco, Politix and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road has grown to become one of the best known and highly regarded clothing and retail brands in Australia and New Zealand. With a mission to inspire modern Australian living every day, the brand proudly produces lines for Woman, Man, Teen, Child and Home. An icon since 1974, Country Road is famous for its effortless style and quality designs that are made to last.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time