Project Coordinator - Country Road Group
Job no: 986361
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Design & Development, Property & Facilities
Your role as the Project Coordinator will be pivotal in supporting the Country Road and Trenery brands deliver retail store concepts of the future. Working closely with suppliers and contractors, you will have a meaningful impact on the commercial performances for the Country Road Group.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of fit-outs and refurbishment of our retail stores along with engaging with internal brand teams as well as contractors and suppliers. As part of a high performing property team, you will support delivery of all projects on time and in line with budget requirements.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a bright, engaging and emerging construction professional who is passionate about supporting and coordinating a team that is consistently on the move.
What does the role involve?
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to assist with project initiatives to timeline and budget
- Update and maintain information in a consistent, accurate, and reliable manner
- Support the Project Manager with management of quotes, budgets, and administration duties
- Organise and maintain store project files and general files accordingly
- Proactively follow up on construction to ensure that all design briefs from the group architects and engineers and are aligned with the council policies
- Assist and provide guidance with all stores and Head Office maintenance
Who are we looking for?
- Outstanding time management and great organisational skills
- Strong construction project coordination skills with high attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel background will be highly regarded)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage confidential information
- Willingness to learn, display initiative and take on new responsibilities
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time