Supply Chain Specialist
Job no: 985860
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Supply Chain
Manage and oversee the end to end Supply Chain requirements for the Country Road Group
Working closely with the Supply Chain Leadership team, you will cover service delivery, cost management, strategy management, and execution. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience in a similar role, possesses fantastic communication skills and has an analytical mindset to interpret data to drive business outcomes.
With a hybrid mix of time at home and our Melbourne office, this role will suit an individual with experience working in a supply chain role, preferably within the retail background and has fantastic time-management skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Please note: this role requires attending the Country Road Group Distribution Centre in Truganina, Victoria, based on the business requirements.
What does the role involve?
- Provide forecasting and planning to an internal and external stakeholder to ensure efficient flow of stock from our Distribution Centres to stores
- Establish strong relationships with the Fulfilment centre teams, Merchandise teams and the Country Road Group Retail Operations to meet the business budgeting and planning
- Provide extensive support on network planning & capacity
- Forecasting and KPI reporting for all key Supply Chain measurables
- Identify and execute Supply Chain initiatives that contribute to increased business efficiencies
- Work closely with the appropriate parties to investigate related inventory issues across the business
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Supply Chain/Logistics position, preferably within a retail environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain/Logistics or related business disciplines
- Demonstrated understanding of Distribution Centre operating procedures
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders
- Ideally experience relating to international freight & export
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (V Lookups & Pivot Tables) and SQL are mandatory requirements for this role
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time