Change Project Manager - Country Road Group
Job no: 985736
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Operations, Strategy & Business Development
The Country Road Group is on the search for a business and people orientated Change Project Manager who will lead and support the business through implementation across a major transformation agenda. This role will be responsible for supporting the key initiatives and projects by utilising consistent change management processes and methodologies, along with engaging key stakeholders to develop their buy-in and active participation. Comfort engaging with senior stakeholders both locally and internationally with an ability to articulate commercial impact and implications is essential.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this will suit a commercially astute project/change lead with a diverse set of project management and business leadership capabilities. Practical and operational business implementation awareness is essential.
Please note, this is a 12-month fixed term contract with opportunity for extension.
For success in this role you will positively influence the delivery of these projects by:
- Implementing change management strategies to support the delivery of desired future state
- Determining business readiness for the change
- Undertaking stakeholder assessments to identify issues, risk and challenges associated with change
- Utilising the change impact assessment to determine the change approach
- Providing advice on coaching frameworks and execute to support the rollout of the change
- Ensuring impacted stakeholders are supported throughout through execution of agreed plans
- Providing support to the Project Leads, Work Stream Leads and Project Sponsors to build a case for change
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Proven experience managing business critical change/transformation projects end-to-end
- An ability to articulate business and customer impact from a process, engagement and technological perspective
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Design and running of the governance cycle including change impact and readiness assessments
- Significant experience working as a Project / Change Manager
- Extensive experience in managing portfolios and transformation programs and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence key internal/external stakeholders
- A professional Project Management Certification would be beneficial
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Seasonal clothing allowance across the CRG collection of brands
- Highly flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time