Digital Insights Analyst
Job no: 985696
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Digital, Marketing
Your role as Digital Insights Analyst will provide our leaders with crucial insights into consumer behaviours, which in turn shape the David Jones & Country Road Group’s online strategy. In addition to providing detailed understanding and interpretations of data, you will also be responsible for educating stakeholders on the added value your team can bring to the decision-making process. We are looking for an individual who is both technical and analytical; someone who can convert complex data into palatable and compelling information to be presented to key internal stakeholders.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a proven data analyst with a digital focus, who is solution orientated and can drive strategic initiatives across a complex and fast paced organisation.
What does the role involve?
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and drive on-going improvements to increase the online conversion rate and maximise revenue by enhancing the customer experience
- Own and maintain all aspects of Google Analytics 360 (GA360), Google Tag Manager (GTM360) and Google Data Studio including tracking/tagging implementation, dashboards and custom reports across
- Collaborate with the Digital Trade leads and internal stakeholders on new projects, identifying anomalies and providing insights on specific aspects of the website operations to optimise the customer journey
- Own the Digital Analytics workstream & backlog, working with the business to prioritise tasks in a fast-moving retail environment
- Work with our Usability team on optimisation (A/B and/or multivariate testing analysis) of our website
- Partner with and collaborate with the broader Digital and Customer teams for both Country Road Group and David Jones
- Create workshops and learning opportunities for all the teams to understand current systems and reporting frameworks
Who are we looking for?
- Dedicated experience in digital data insights and analytics
- Demonstrated experience to using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager (ideally, GA360 & GTM360) along with Google Data Studio
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) highly advantageous
- Familiarity with Cloud solutions such as Google Big Query and Adthena (AWS) highly advantageous
- Data Layer implementations highly advantageous
- Can work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced retail environment
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Manage your work/life blend appropriately in hybrid work from home/office environment
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time