Cash Management Officer
Job no: 984441
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as a Cash Management Officer will manage company debtors and daily cash variance for our Stores Network. Working closely with the Finance Operations Manager, you will also provide support with bank statement reconciliations in order maintain accuracy of the sales ledger. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in finance & accounting, is agile, and can work in a fast-paced environment.
*NOTE: This role will be a mix of working from home and in the office.
What does the role involve?
- Downloaded and reconciling of bank statements on a daily basis
- Perform investigations in conjunction with stores in regards to daily cash variances
- Take responsibility for setting up banking processes for new stores
- Prepare monthly merchant fee commission journals
- Reconciliation of tenders on a monthly basis
- Assist Finance Operations Manager to prepare weekly cash variance reports
What are we looking for?
- Keen interest or experience in Cash Management or Accounts Receivable processes
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel (V Lookups & Pivot Tables)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders
- Proven experience within the Retail industry would be highly regarded
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Fraedom and/or Retek is preferred but not essential
Why work for us?
- Entrenched working from home policies allowing you to gain worklife balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- An extra day of leave within the month of your birthday
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
Country Road Group and David Jones are Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time