CRM Loyalty Specialist - Country Road Group
Job no: 984174
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Reporting the Group CRM & Loyalty Manager, as a CRM Loyalty Specialist you will play a key role in supporting the development and execution of the Country Road/Trenery Loyalty Program/CRM. You will provide an integral input in ensuring the smooth and seamless management and delivery of loyalty campaigns, loyalty program, CRM projects/initiatives, activations and BAU support.
Based in Richmond and a hybrid WFH flexibility, you will be part of an innovative, fun and creative Group Loyalty/CRM team that oversees the Loyalty & CRM strategies and all loyalty programs for The Country Road Group.
This role calls for a special someone who is passionate about building upon their existing coordinator experience by getting exposure to a larger geographical region and some exciting projects.
We are seeking an individual with natural agility, flexibility and excellent stakeholder engagement skills as you report back on campaign achievements. You will be naturally data driven and curious joining an evolving & customer centric team.
What does the role involve?
- Play a key role in the execution of campaigns from in loyalty and reward, partnering with CRG & Trenery brand marketing teams.
- Act as the data and reporting specialist, generating Loyalty program and campaign reporting providing valuable data and insights back to key stakeholders.
- Setup promotions and audience segments in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to identify and segment key customer groups used in loyalty campaigns- You are not afraid of a variety of tech platforms.
- Work alongside the Group CRM & loyalty manager and CRM/Loyalty Manager for Witchery and Mimco in developing strategic partnerships and influence across the brands.
- Develop and manage all production processes and schedules for loyalty campaigns and strategies.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in either Marketing, Digital, Brand or Social.
- Proven experience in e-marketing and managing loyalty programs end-to-end.
- Proven success in fast paced campaign management experience across digital and DM channels.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Data acumen and an interest in customer data.
- Ability to project manage competing deadlines and priorities.
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time