Production Administration Assistant
Job no: 984147
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Responsible for the support through key stages of the purchasing, production and shipping of all Mimco product, and acting as a key supplier contact.
• Sample tracking and management
• Tracking samples within the business for lending/return
• Collating, documenting, and on time handover of Retail Training Samples to the Online team for web shoots
• Liaise with PR on seasonal orders & place/raise PR sample orders with suppliers to ensure samples arrive by required deadlines.
• Creation and ongoing maintenance of the POD Plan
• Timely communication of all ‘Style Issue’ emails to relevant team members
• General administrative tasks
• Attendance to any relevant Design, Production or Planning meetings to ensure understanding across all range details
The Ideal Candidate has
• Demonstrated experience in a Production Administration or similar role
• Experience with Accessories would be advantageous
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• Exceptional administration skills and excellent attention to detail. RETEK experience would be highly regarded
• An ability to think innovatively, and enjoy looking for new and effective ways of working
• The ability to work alongside a range of key stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
At MIMCO we design accessories that empower all women to embrace their individual style. Known (and loved) for adding a touch of quirk, quality, creativity and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do. We’ve been sketching, designing and creating since 1996 and proud of our rich Melbourne heritage.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time