Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager (Country Road Group)
Job no: 983462
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, VIC - Other
Your role as Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager will manage a team of 10 that works directly with our stores network & support centre to handle invoice payments and cash management. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this role will also play an integral part in the continuous improvement of our team, processes and systems. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills, a proactive nature that drives results, and can work in a fast-paced environment.
*NOTE: This role will be a mix of working from home and in the office.
What does the role involve?
- Delegation of tasks and issuing of deadlines for staff across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Management
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient resolving of issues
- Oversee the month end closing process
- Address any escalations regarding supplier queries and fast-approaching deadlines
- Identify and implement process improvements and maintain a continuous improvement mindset
- Oversee cash management process by ensuring that stores understand and follow correct procedures
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Accounts Payable/Accounts Manager role
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel (V Lookups & Pivot Tables)
- Ideally you will possess experience in a Retail environment
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Experience using Oracle RMS will be highly advantageous
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time