IT Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 982534
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for resolving IT related issues, faced by employees in both our stores and corporate head office. Supporting both David Jones and the Country Road Group, you will work in a collaborative team to provide fast and effective services to a range of stakeholders, ensuring that our business can operate at an optimal level. If you are a University student and/or recent graduate, or someone with experience in a similar role, we want to hear from you!
* Note: We have both weekend casual roles and Permanent Full Time opportunities available.
What does the role involve?
- Deliver high quality and responsive customer service to all IT users
- Problem solving technical issues and escalating issues when necessary
- Open and close cases and document updates to case notes
- Collaborate with your team and provide insights into opportunities for process improvement
- Provide support on relevant projects when necessary
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience within Retail environment beneficial, but not essential
- Current student and/or recent graduate of a relevant degree beneficial, but not essential
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Access to or Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time