Supply Chain Analyst - Country Road Group
Job no: 982528
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Supply Chain
Your role as a Supply Chain Analyst will provide analytical support for our Supply Chain function to assist in planning, performance reporting, and issue mitigation. Working closely with the Supply Chain team, you will utilise your data analytical skills to build reports for our business partners to assist with providing operational excellence. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience in a similar role, who possesses fantastic communication skills and has an analytical mindset to interpret data to drive business outcomes.
What does the role involve?
- Measure Supply Chain performance by building data models
- Produce KPI reporting across distribution, shipping, and transport
- Work with our distribution hubs to develop volume forecasts
- Monitor and resolve key issues associated with system alignment and inventory accuracy across multiple channels
- Assist the Supply Chain Business Partner on key projects across the Supply Chain environment
- Continual improvement of the Supply Chain process
What are we looking for?
- Ideally someone with demonstrated experience in a similar Supply Chain/Logistics position within a Retail environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain/Logistics or related business disciplines
- Exposure to Distribution Centre operating procedures
- Understanding of SQL databases, tables, and indexes with the ability to write a query
- Ideally experience using logistics/supply chain related systems
- Intermediate or higher skills in MS Excel (V Lookups & Pivot Tables)
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time