Mimco - Production Coordinator - Leather
Job no: 981846
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Design & Development
Join the Mimco team working across the Leather department as the Production Coordinator.
Please note, this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Assist the Production Manager in the management of suppliers, purchasing, production planning/coordination and delivery of all Mimco product within the specified category ranges for all regions
- Build and maintain strong communication channels with the designers, planners and China Qc team to ensure company strategic initiatives and targets are met
- Raising of purchase orders in RETEK on time and in line with the timetable
- Ensure maximized sales with prompt enquiries for repeat styles as requested by planning
- Inspection of pre-production samples and shipping samples
- Regular communication with suppliers on a range of matters
- Ensure shipping deliveries are correct and on time
The Ideal Candidate has
- Ideally experience in the production space gained through working in a retail or fashion business
- Excellent time management, with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail with excellent computer skills including Outlook and Excel
- Great communication skills with the ability to speak to all levels across the business and develop great working relationships inside and outside of the organization
- A team player with a passion for Mimco
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
MIMCO designs unique accessories collections. We dream, explore and play with whatever gives us delight in the moment. Our environments are full of precious personality-filled products and our in-store experience is all about you - the strong individuals who are drawn to something different.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time