Clarins Beauty Opportunities - David Jones Australia & New Zealand
Job no: 537363
Work type: Casual, Full-Time, Limited Tenure, Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane - East, Brisbane - CBD & Inner, Brisbane - North, Brisbane - South, Brisbane - West, Gold Coast, QLD - Other, Auckland, Adelaide - Inner, Adelaide - Other, SA - Other, Perth - East, Perth - Inner, Perth - North, Perth - South, WA - Other, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, NSW - Other, Sydney - East, Sydney - CBD & Inner, Sydney - North, Sydney - South, Sydney - West, Melbourne - East, Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne - North, Melbourne - South, Melbourne - West, VIC - Other
About the role
David Jones exists to inspire Like No Other, and as we continue to deliver on our ambitious transformation agenda in line with our Vision 2025+ strategy, we are committed to creating inspired careers so our people can Thrive.
As a global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet”.
Clarins are looking for people who know how to provide exceptional customer service, build a regular clientele whilst being a David Jones brand ambassador.
We want to hear from people who are passionate about makeup and beauty services and working within a luxury environment. We believe that success comes from developing our people. If you envision yourself in a beauty career Like No Other, then choose Clarins at David Jones!
- Share your passion for beauty with our clients and inspire them with product knowledge and recommendations.
- Deliver exceptional, personalised service to achieve commercial objectives.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to empower our clients to look and feel their best.
- Build an ever-growing base of return clientele through genuine and insightful interactions.
Join us if you
- Have completed or are working towards a Diploma or Certificate in Beauty Therapy.
- Have experience working within a customer-centric environment.
- Thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
- Have an exceptional service mindset and adaptable communication skills.
- Are flexible to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends.
- Are passionate about joining the David Jones family and representing our brand.
Why work for us?
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones brands.
- A competitive remuneration package and incentive scheme.
- Additional benefits and ongoing training provided by David Jones and Clarins.
- A supportive and engaging environment that will support personal/professional ambitions.
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices.
Since 1838, David Jones’ limitless quest for innovation and progress established the brand as Australia’s original influencer in fashion and lifestyle. Having revolutionised the way Australians shop, David Jones’ creation of a social centre inspired and created lasting memories for past, present and future generations. Today, our vision to inspire Like No Other drives us to continue this legacy in our ambitious purpose to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Our Thriving cultural pillars inspire our people to deliver on our vision and purpose. We are Customer Obsessed; curious to understand and dedicated to delighting them with seamless solutions as one team. We care for our people, customers, partners and community by creating Inclusive environments through belonging and respect. We Empower with implied trust to act with integrity, value our unique skills and be accountable for our decisions. We constantly seek Innovative ways of improving, changing and exploring ways that we can inspire.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time