Anastasia Beverly Hills - Beauty Therapist - Bourke Street Mall
Job no: 537271
Work type: Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
- Part Time Role - 30 hours per week
- Tuesday - Saturday roster
About the role
David Jones exists to inspire Like No Other, and as we continue to deliver on our ambitious transformation agenda in line with our Vision 2025+ strategy, we are committed to creating inspired careers so our people can Thrive. As a Beauty Therapist with Anastasia Beverly Hills, you will help create memorable moments with your exceptional beauty knowledge and customer experience skills.
Our Beauty Therapists are customer-obsessed, passionate about collaboration, and strive to create warm connections on the shopfloor and in the Beauty Rooms. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and grow your career with one of Australia's iconic luxury retail destinations.
We are calling on all Beauties for our brand-new counter, launching exclusively at our Bourke Street Mall store in April. We are seeking qualified Beauty Aestheticians. Use your exceptional Beauty knowledge to create memorable moments Like No Other in 2024.
Join us if you
- Are a Licensed Beauty Therapist.
- Must have completed Certificate III in Beauty Services and gained hands-on waxing experience.
- Have experience working within a cosmetic retail environment.
- Are experienced in facial beauty services.
- Have the ability to drive sales and KPIs results.
- Are independent, proactive, self-motivated, possess effective communication skills and are goal-oriented.
- Are flexible to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends.
- Are passionate about joining the David Jones family and representing our international Beauty brand known for their pro-quality Make Up and perfectly proportioned brows.
Since 1838, David Jones’ limitless quest for innovation and progress established the brand as Australia’s original influencer in fashion and lifestyle. Having revolutionised the way Australians shop, David Jones’ creation of a social centre inspired and created lasting memories for past, present and future generations. Today, our vision to inspire Like No Other drives us to continue this legacy in our ambitious purpose to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Our Thriving cultural pillars inspire our people to deliver on our vision and purpose. We are Customer Obsessed; curious to understand and dedicated to delighting them with seamless solutions as one team. We care for our people, customers, partners and community by creating Inclusive environments through belonging and respect. We Empower with implied trust to act with integrity, value our unique skills and be accountable for our decisions. We constantly seek Innovative ways of improving, changing and exploring ways that we can inspire.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time