Experience Curator - Bourke Street Mall Flagship
Job no: 535864
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Children's Fashion, Toys
About the Role:
As one of our Experience Curators, you will take our customers on a journey well beyond the act of purchasing - giving parents a feeling of golden nostalgia and their children a sense of wonder. You are dedicated to customer experience and creating an environment of enjoyment, imagination, and innovation. You must possess a genuine passion for kid-centric products and a natural curiosity to discover and share.
Join us if you:
- Are customer-obsessed and keep your customer at the center of everything you do
- Have a fun-loving and animated personality
- Are passionate about creating memorable experiences
- Have an in-depth level of knowledge and the skills to engage & entertain children big & small
- Are able to connect with audiences of all ages and can openly convey your love of what you do in a fun and engaging way
- Have great communication skills to understand and anticipate our customers’ needs
Skills & Requirements:
- Have a valid Working with Children check (essential)
- Have a theatrical background
- Have performance skills that you can utilise (eg. Dancing, Singing, Face painting, Juggling etc)
- Can adopt a character to suit an experience
Why work for us
- A competitive remuneration package and incentive scheme.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones
- A supportive, flexible and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development.
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
- Be a part of an organisation that is connected, works as one, and has a vision to inspire its people, customers, and community.
Since 1838, David Jones’ limitless quest for innovation and progress established the brand as Australia’s original influencer in fashion and lifestyle. Having revolutionised the way Australians shop, David Jones’ creation of a social centre inspired and created lasting memories for past, present and future generations. Today, our vision to inspire Like No Other drives us to continue this legacy in our ambitious purpose to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Our Thriving cultural pillars inspire our people to deliver on our vision and purpose. We are Customer Obsessed; curious to understand and dedicated to delighting them with seamless solutions as one team. We care for our people, customers, partners and community by creating Inclusive environments through belonging and respect. We Empower with implied trust to act with integrity, value our unique skills and be accountable for our decisions. We constantly seek Innovative ways of improving, changing and exploring ways that we can inspire.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time