Full Time Sales Professional Opportunities (Designer) - Elizabeth Street Flagship
Job no: 535624
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Sydney - CBD & Inner
Categories: Accessories, Men's Fashion, Women's Fashion
- Opportunities across our Womenswear Designer, Accessories and Luxury Menswear departments
- Part Time & Full Time positions available (30-38hrs per week)
About the role
As a Sales Professional for David Jones, you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and grow your career with one of Australia's iconic luxury retail destinations. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be supported every step of the way as you expand your skills in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
At David Jones, we are committed to delivering an experience Like No Other. Our Sales Professionals are customer-obsessed and passionate about collaboration and strive to create memorable experiences on the shopfloor.
- Creating memorable experiences and going above and beyond for your customers.
- Actively take responsibility for your performance by committing to ongoing learning and development in accordance with commercial objectives.
- Inspire customers to take advantage of the David Jones American Express Card and the David Jones Rewards Program.
- Support and inspire fellow team members, while contributing to the ongoing success of your store.
Join us if you
- Are dedicated to providing a customer experience Like No Other.
- Thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
- Have an exceptional service mindset and adaptable communication skills.
- Show initiative with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Are passionate about joining the David Jones family and representing our brand.
Why work for us
- A competitive remuneration package and incentive scheme.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones
- A supportive, flexible and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development.
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
- Be a part of an organisation that is connected, works as one, and has a vision to inspire its people, customers, and community.
Since 1838, David Jones’ limitless quest for innovation and progress established the brand as Australia’s original influencer in fashion and lifestyle. Having revolutionised the way Australians shop, David Jones’ creation of a social centre inspired and created lasting memories for past, present and future generations. Today, our vision to inspire Like No Other drives us to continue this legacy in our ambitious purpose to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Our Thriving cultural pillars inspire our people to deliver on our vision and purpose. We are Customer Obsessed; curious to understand and dedicated to delighting them with seamless solutions as one team. We care for our people, customers, partners and community by creating Inclusive environments through belonging and respect. We Empower with implied trust to act with integrity, value our unique skills and be accountable for our decisions. We constantly seek Innovative ways of improving, changing and exploring ways that we can inspire.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time