SKII Beauty Opportunities - David Jones Australia & New Zealand
Job no: 534241
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane - East, Brisbane - CBD & Inner, Brisbane - North, Brisbane - South, Brisbane - West, Gold Coast, Adelaide - Inner, Adelaide - Other, Perth - East, Perth - Inner, Perth - North, Perth - South, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Sydney - East, Sydney - CBD & Inner, Sydney - North, Sydney - South, Sydney - West, Melbourne - East, Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne - North, Melbourne - South, Melbourne - West
About the role
In the 1970s, SKII scientists began a fervent quest to uncover a skincare ingredient that would make beautiful skin a reality. Across land and sea, they sought the answer. Researching a myriad of possibilities ranging from Chinese herbs to hot spring water – the secret they were looking for eluded them for a long time. It was only by a chance encounter that the scientists observed the soft and youthful hands of aged sake brewers. The breathtaking sight was what hinted at the skincare miracle they would eventually uncover. A destiny of beauty was finally within reach.
We are calling on all beauty enthusiasts to help create memorable moments with your exceptional beauty knowledge and customer experience skills. We believe that success comes from developing our people. If you envision yourself in a beauty career Like No Other, then choose SKII at David Jones!
- Assisting clients in skin care selection whilst delivering incredible customer experiences.
- Attract and engage new customers through walk-in sales while maintaining great client relationships.
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Manage counter's merchandise stocks levels.
- Train and develop your team.
Join us if you
- Have completed a Diploma or Certificate in Beauty Therapy.
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Have previous experience in a customer-facing role within beauty retail.
- Can coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability.
- Show initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements.
Why work for us?
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones brands.
- A competitive remuneration package and incentive scheme.
- Additional benefits and ongoing training provided by SKII and David Jones.
- A supportive and engaging environment that will support personal/professional ambitions.
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices.
Since 1838, David Jones’ limitless quest for innovation and progress established the brand as Australia’s original influencer in fashion and lifestyle. Having revolutionised the way Australians shop, David Jones’ creation of a social centre inspired and created lasting memories for past, present and future generations. Today, our vision to inspire Like No Other drives us to continue this legacy in our ambitious purpose to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Our Thriving cultural pillars inspire our people to deliver on our vision and purpose. We are Customer Obsessed; curious to understand and dedicated to delighting them with seamless solutions as one team. We care for our people, customers, partners and community by creating Inclusive environments through belonging and respect. We Empower with implied trust to act with integrity, value our unique skills and be accountable for our decisions. We constantly seek Innovative ways of improving, changing and exploring ways that we can inspire.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time