Sales Manager Opportunities - David Jones NSW
Job no: 532034
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Sydney - East, Sydney - CBD & Inner, Sydney - North, Sydney - South, Sydney - West
Categories: Sales Management
- Permanent Full-Time opportunities available
- Opportunities across our NSW stores
- Build your Retail Management career within an iconic Department store
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Store Management team, our Sales Managers drive service and sales across the store by engaging customers, promoting sales and building a strong customer base. The successful candidate will be expected to lead by example and coach the team to ensure they exceed their service goals and sales KPI’s.
Our Sales Managers demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships, with the ability to engage people across the business. We are looking for influential leaders that have strong time management and prioritising skills, alongside the ability to clearly communicate and drive change within an agile environment.
- Coach and mentor the team by building product knowledge and ensuring a seamless customer experience is delivered
- Work collaboratively with the Store teams and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Look for opportunities for improvement whilst being commercially aware
- Ensure product is readily available and presented according to the David Jones visual merchandising standards
- Mitigate loss by ensuring proactive measures are introduced and maintained
Join us if you
- Have significant demonstrated experience within Retail Management, driving sales and service
- Have a proven ability to motivate and lead teams and bring together resources to achieve success
- Have strong written, listening and spoken communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- A supportive, flexible and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time