IT Business Analyst
Job no: 529652
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
As the Business Analyst for David Jones and Country Road Group you will be responsible for analysing and documenting business and system requirements. Reporting to the IT Manager for Business Analysis, you will partner with internal stakeholder groups along with your IT peers to ensure systems development and implementation meet those requirements. This role is classed as office flexible, between our Richmond head office and work from home arrangements.
This role would suit an experienced Business Analyst with Project Delivery proven ability seeking a rewarding and fast changing environment.
What does the role involve:
- Understand requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis.
- Conduct impact assessments to facilitate the completion of gap and future state analysis on people, processes and systems
- Communicate and collaborate with external/internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
The ideal candidate will;
- Have demonstrated business analysis and structured project delivery experience, preferably within a Retail capacity and with digital exposure
- Exposure supporting change and process improvement initiatives in a complex environment undergoing a major transformation
- Ability to engage and influence a diverse stakeholder group
- A solution orientated mindset and determination to deliver positive business outcomes
- Have strong analytical and product management skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications within a Business/IT discipline
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts for you and your immediate family across our David Jones with further discounts within our sister brands, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO products.
- Excellent career opportunities given upcoming change/transformation projects
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time