Marketing, Financial Services & Customer Innovation
Job no: 529510
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Digital, Marketing
In your role as Digital Content Coordinator, you will support our digital content team with coordinating day-to-day activity on davidjones.com. Reporting into the team’s Content & Planning manager, you will be involved in a range of digital executions for campaigns and activities across the website’s content, which are all designed present our brand activities to our customers and drive online and instore sales. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills and has experience with HTML coding and a knack for digital content. This opportunity will suit a commercially astute, proactive self-starter with a genuine passion for retail marketing.
What will the role involve?
- Support the digital content team across key campaigns and activities through the season
- Coordinate the briefing and execution of promotional activity on davidjones.com
- Coordinate the end-to-end briefing and execution of brand activity on davidjones.com
- Support with the collation of post campaign analysis reports to understand campaign performance
- Support the team with key corporate site updates including store information, terms, exclusions and services as required
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital, PR, business, journalism or related field
- Experience working with digital/email marketing space, preferably in an ecommerce, retail or equivalent business
- Knowledge of digital best practice and digital and consumer trends
- General knowledge and experience with HTML coding
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, preferably with a knack for copywriting
- Strong attention to detail and able to execute high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Free onsite parking spot available
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
At David Jones & Country Road Group, we know we connect with our customers best when our people are representative of our community. As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion and diversity, we actively encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time