Job no: 529492
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources
Reporting to the Senior ER Advisor this role is a crucial component of our recently centralized ER and Case Management team. As the ER Advisor you will be involved in establishing appropriate process while delivering end-to-end case management and employee relations advice that best supports David Jones and the Country Road Group. With exposure to a wide variety of grievances and initiatives including EBA negotiations, a diverse mix of projects awaits the right applicant. Partnering with HR BP and business teams alike, you play a crucial role in supporting the organisation reach its commercial objectives.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a highly ambitious and proactive HR/ER professional with a passion for coaching, developing and acting as a true business partner within a large and multi-faceted organisation.
- Being the ER subject matter expert across a good volume of diverse cases
- Supporting business leaders in effectively managing their employees in areas such as performance, grievance, misconduct, conflict resolution, and policy breach
- Management of employee dispute cases in line with internal risk matrix
- Enhance business leader capability / confidence in managing ER matters
- Management and alignment of SLA’s to David Jones & Country Road Group performance measures
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Dedicated ER / case management experience in Australia and ideally New Zealand
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business discipline
- Proven ability to influence and engage with a diverse mix of stakeholder groups
- Efficient and well-defined case management process and principles
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Exposure to a fast paced, multi-location organisation will be highly regarded
- Comfort working within a transforming environment
- Team orientated with a solution and outcomes focused mindset
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Ability to balance time at home and in the office to support meaningful work/life balance
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time