Loss Prevention Officer Opportunities – David Jones NSW South
Job no: 529486
Work type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Location: Sydney - South
Categories: Loss Prevention
- Opportunities at our Chatswood Chase & Burwood store
- Part & Full Time opportunities available
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Loss Prevention Assistant Support Manager will lead by example and promote safety and security across the store by mitigating risk through overt and covert operations and through the implementation of the Stock Loss Management package. This position will influence the team ensuring David Jones risk policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Actively promote and implement risk management policies and procedures and investigate possible breaches and non-adherence to store compliance
- Collaborate and work in conjunction with the store team to prepare, implement and investigate stock takes
- Prevent store risk by completing tasks relating to stock loss management
- Ensure safety across all stakeholders and security within the store through the management of the building security system
- Support the store by attending to incidents and completing necessary reporting in line with policy and procedure
- Uphold and promote effective WHS practices
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the safety of the store
- Inspire and develop the team in order to build individual capability
- Exceptional service and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Are solutions focused with strong problem solving skills
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
- Hold a Security Licence and First Aid Certificate – as per state regulations
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time