Job no: 529482
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources
As the Remuneration Analyst you will coordinate, support and provide meaningful insights around key cyclical programs in the Performance and Reward space across David Jones & Country Road Group. This includes programs such as the annual remuneration review, performance review process, incentive plan calculations and payments process. As part of an agile team and reporting to the functional GM, you will provide support across job evaluations and research options to evolve our benefits program.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and at home, this role will suit an emerging analytical and highly collaborative remuneration professional who is passionate about creating great people experiences.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Provide coordination and analytical support to key group and regional remuneration processes (pay review, incentives, share plans)
- Completion of job evaluations using the MCED model
- Completion of annual salary surveys, market benchmarking and development of market-based salary bands
- Management of benefits and recognition programs, including tenure, novated leases, share programs
- Improve workflow and admin procedures to support efficient implementation of core processes
- Analysis and reporting on all aspects of remuneration, reward, performance and talent.
- Provision of advice and guidance to stakeholders on remuneration and benefits related matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Dedicated experience working within a HR/People function with exposure to remuneration and benefits activities ideal
- Degree qualified within Commerce/Business/HR/Maths
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage tight deadlines effectively
- Capability to influence diverse stakeholder groups
- A continuous improvement mindset, partnering with a variety of stakeholder groups
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts for you across our David Jones with further discounts within our sister brands, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO products
- Additional day of leave for your birthday
- Ability to balance time at home and in the office to support meaningful work/life balance
- Excellent career opportunities given upcoming change/transformation projects
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time