Assistant Support Manager – Logistics - David Jones Hay Street Mall
Job no: 529452
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Perth - Inner
- Located at our Hay Street Mall store
- Full Time permanent opportunity, 38 hours
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The David Jones Assistant Support Managers are creative leaders who ensure all processes are followed, to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
Working in our back of house function, you will use your valuable operations experience and specialised logistics skills to enable an in-store customer experience that is second to none.
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging, sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained
- Support Store Management in bringing the David Jones vision and ethos to life
- Driving the Logistics department’s performance and achieving targets
- Motivating their team to meet and exceed their goals
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience in a similar environment
- Solid understanding of warehouse, stock control and online order processes
- Professional, credible and positively represent the brand in every interaction
- Enthusiastic, energetic and go out of your way to ensure your customer is your number one priority
- Results-oriented and always looking to improve by measuring yourself and your team against targets
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- Great staff discounts and staff offers across David Jones and our sister brands (Country Road Group)
- Coaching and mentoring with opportunities to progress
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organisation each and every day
- Genuine, open and supportive company culture
- Structured training for personal growth and career development
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to participate in a one-way video interview as part of our selection process.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time