Logistics Assistant Opportunities at our Chermside store
Job no: 529450
Work type: Casual, Limited Tenure
Location: Brisbane - North
- Located at our Chermside store
- Casual opportunities available
- Limited tenure role until 29th January, 2022
- Immediate start
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Logistics Assistant will efficiently complete tasks for Online Customer orders and within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure the merchandise is available for the David Jones customer.
- Create and action pick lists for Online Customers Click and Collect and Store Fulfilment orders
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging, sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced and an evolving environment
- Ability to liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- Staff Discount across David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco + more
- Opportunity to gain Supply Chain experience at Australia’s leading department store
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time