Counter Manager Opportunities at David Jones Robina
Job no: 528866
Work type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Gold Coast
- David Jones Robina location
- Current opportunities include Chanel, Guerlain, Napoleon Perdis and Giorgio Armani
- Gain exposure to leading global makeup and skincare brands with generous incentives & training
- Rotating roster with every second weekend off
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team and leading global beauty brands within David Jones stores. As a Counter Manager, you will lead by example and coach your team by developing and supporting them to grow. You will have the responsibility to drive your counter’s performance whilst ensuring a 5 star service is delivered to our customers with every interaction.
As a Counter Manager you will act as a brand ambassador for your counter, uniting and inspiring your team to provide exceptional and personalised customer service. You will also:
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure KPI’s and sales targets are met
- Ensure visual merchandising standards across the counter adhere to company guidelines
- Monitor and report on inventory control/ stock management
- Compliance with David Jones policies, procedures and processes
- Prompt resolution on customer queries and complaints
- Support the Sales Manager to coach and induct new employees
- Share your passion for beauty with our clients and inspire them with product knowledge and recommendations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Beauty Therapist or Makeup Artist qualification (Diploma or Certificate) highly regarded
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within beauty retail
- Flexibility to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Exceptional service and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- Generous brand discounts, incentive schemes and ongoing brand training and development
- David Jones and the Country Road Group staff discounts and training
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to participate in a one-way video interview as part of our selection process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time