Organisational Development Specialist
Job no: 528771
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources
As the OD specialist, you will have the opportunity to drive activity that enables key People Moments for all David Jones and Country Road Group teams. As well as being the custodian for key cyclical programs such as Performance, Talent and Engagement, you will be involved in projects that build on our inclusion agenda. Reporting to our GM OD & Learning, you will have a high degree of autonomy to run these cyclical programs along with other bespoke projects that align to the experience of our People. As the OD SME, you will partner closely with People (HR) BP’s as well as our diverse leadership teams to develop programs that ultimately support the delivery of our commercial business objectives.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a highly talented, driven and curious HR/OD professional looking to make a real impact in an iconic premium retail group.
- Partner closely People (HR) and wider business teams to support execution of the people strategy
- Development/deliver OD projects across Performance, Capability, Talent and Succession, Engagement and D&I
- Identify and optimise innovation opportunities to enhance business capability
- Promote awareness of L&OD offerings and programs with stakeholders in the business
- Using proven Project Management methodology to deliver agreed programs
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A customer focused approach that delivers outstanding people experiences
- An ability to influence via strong relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven experience within a Business Partnering and/or OD function is essential
- Ability to be curious through the solution design process
- A coaching mentality to support and mentor leaders regarding agreed OD initiatives
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate experience developing fit for purpose programs to suit a mix of frontline and corporate based teams
- Degree qualification and experience within a fasted paced retail environment are ideal
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Hybrid working rhythms that support true balance between life and your work
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time