Job no: 528769
Work type: Limited Tenure
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Administration, Finance, Operations, Strategy & Business Development
Reporting to the Program Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and documentation of all key project requirements while supporting the Project Managers deliver against budgets and deadlines. As part of a high performing PMO team, you will work closely with a diverse range of external stakeholder groups and be a crucial interface with all internal business functions and provide meaningful impact on the delivery of our 2025+ vision.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a highly talented, organised and curious administrative professional looking to make a real impact with an iconic Australian retailer.
Please note: This role will be a 12-month contract position with the potential for extension/conversion to permanent
What does the role involve?
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to assist with project initiatives to timeline and budget
- Update and maintain project information in a consistent, accurate, and reliable manner
- Support the Project Managers with management of scoping documents, budgets and administration duties
- Organise and maintain all project files and supporting documentation
- Proactively follow up on internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure deliverables of project are actioned
Who are we looking for?
- Outstanding time management and great organisational skills
- Strong project coordination skills with high attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel background will be highly regarded)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage confidential information
- Willingness to learn, display initiative and take on new responsibilities
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Hybrid working rhythms that support true balance between life and your work
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time