Casual Logistics Assistant - David Jones Garden City
Job No.: 528689
Location: Perth - Inner
Job type: Casual
- Located at our Garden City store
- Casual opportunity
- Immediate start
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Logistics Assistant will efficiently complete tasks for Online Customer orders and within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure the merchandise is available for the David Jones customer.
- Create and action pick lists for Online Customers Click and Collect and Store Fulfilment orders
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging, sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced and an evolving environment
- Ability to liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- Staff Discount across David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco + more
- Opportunity to gain Supply Chain experience at Australia’s leading department store
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Closing date: for applications
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend