Assistant Support Manager - Loss Prevention - David Jones Melbourne
Job no: 528629
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - East, Melbourne - South
Categories: Loss Prevention, Operations Management
- Opportunities across our Chadstone and Malvern stores
- Full Time opportunities available, 38 hours per week
- Rotating roster, with every second weekend off
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Assistant Support Managers promote safety and security across our stores through the implementation of Stock Loss Management initiatives. As the 2IC to the Support Manager, you will influence the team to ensure safety within the workplace, and proactively seek to mitigate risk to David Jones’ assets and stakeholders through overt and covert operations.
- Implement and monitor all risk management policies and procedures within the store, preventing and addressing store risk by completing the stock loss management tasks
- Investigate incidents of policy and procedure breaches and non-adherence to compliance management
- Support the store by attending to incidents and completing necessary reports and documentation in line with policy and procedure
- Protect store assets in order to prevent loss or damage and ensure the safety of all stakeholders and items (e.g. lost children, lost property, employee belongings, address disorderly behaviour, etc.)
- Support and coach the team through stock loss training
- Ensure tasks related to inventory management are completed, not limited to stock isolation counts and monitoring tagging standards
- Coach and develop Loss Prevention team members to achieve desired results whilst celebrating success to ensure and engage and productive team
- Implement and adhere to WHS policies and procedures, guidelines and safe work practices within your area of responsibility
- Leads by example
- Unites the team through collaboration and engagement
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Effective and clear communication skills
- Compliance focused
- Systems savvy – Microsoft Office proficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution focused, great problem solving and analytical skills
- Positively represents the brand and demonstrates a professional approach
- Security License
- First Aid Certificate
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
- Flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time