People Business Partner - Support Centre
Job no: 528415
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources
As the People (HR) Business Partner, you will play a vital role in delivering an ambitious David Jones people agenda to support a large-scale business transformation agenda. Reporting to the People (HR) Manager, you will partner with leaders from our support centre functions such as Digital, Finance and Strategy, and Commercial Operations to deliver the people strategy and maximise capability of teams. As the world of work evolves, you will coach our leaders to ensure the people experience is fit for purpose. This dynamic role includes leading on ways of working, driving cultural change initiatives and coaching of business leads and building strong relationships to provide solution-orientated outcomes.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a highly talented, driven, commercial and seasoned HR professional looking to make a real impact in an iconic premium retail destination.
- Partner closely with our corporate leadership teams to execute the people strategy
- Coach and lead manage transformation and change initiative with your partner groups
- Lead conversations around talent management, succession planning and team engagement
- Lead and contribute to key strategic projects across the corporate and wider People Teams
- Facilitate and lead discussion relating to organizational design
- Initiate change recommendations to support the people and overarching business strategy
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and support to corporate management teams
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A customer focused approach that delivers outstanding people experiences
- An ability to influence via strong relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience within a Business Partnering environment is essential
- Developed experience in org design and sound supporting principles
- Lead career, talent development, remuneration and benefits discussions
- Proven communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Proven coaching, change and transformation program methodology capability highly regarded
- Degree qualification and experience within a fasted paced retail environment are ideal
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Hybrid working rhythms that support true balance between life and your work
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time