Marketing Specialist - Contract
Job no: 528413
Work type: Full-Time, Limited Tenure
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
The David Jones Financial Services team is currently on an exciting journey reimagining how we acquire and engage customers to drive greater spend and engagement through our retail cards program. We're doing this through the development and execution of a data driven Marketing strategy and delivery of unique card member experiences.
We are looking for a Financial Services Marketing Specialist to join us on a contractual basis to support the alliance between David Jones and American Express. Alongside the Marketing team you will drive marketing campaigns optimising spend and card member engagement across the retail cards portfolio.
Based in Richmond with WFH flexibility, this is a 12 month fixed-term contract until September 2022. This role would suit a flexible Marketing Specialist looking to gain experience across two iconic brands.
In this role you will:
- Manage end-to-end Marketing campaigns
- Execute marketing campaigns throughout the seasons across all marketing platforms
- Implement key campaigns, physical and digital, to deliver an integrated and compelling card member proposition
- Assist in the development of the David Jones American Express Marketing Plan
- Prepare and deliver creative briefs to respective agencies and internal stakeholders
- Partner and influence internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Effective integration of David Jones American Express cards, including positioning and messaging, into the broader David Jones retail marketing program and online assets
- Coordination of artwork, including presentation of first art to final art, feedback from marketing, management and creative teams
- Support ad hoc requests for campaigns and events
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have demonstrated experience working within Marketing
- Experience in delivering Financial Services or Retail campaigns
- Possess demonstrated experience in campaign management
- Have previous experience in budget management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
- A degree in Marketing or related field
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time