Inventory & Compliance Manager - 2 opportunities - David Jones Highpoint & Chadstone
Job no: 528245
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - East, Melbourne - West
Categories: Loss Prevention
- Roles available at our Highpoint and Chadstone stores
- 2 x Full time opportunities available, 38 hours per week
- Four week rotating roster
- Great work-life balance with every second weekend off
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Internally known as the Loss Prevention Manager, you will influence the team through an engaging leadership style to achieve excellence, ensuring David Jones risk policies and procedures are adhered to.
This role may suit a retail all-rounder that has had experience leading a team and that has a passion for inventory control, compliance and procedures. Whilst the role encompasses many areas, including loss prevention & security, this role is more inventory control and compliance based.
- Investigate possible breaches and non-adherence to store compliance
- Prevent and manage store risk through the completion of stock loss management tasks, CCTV monitoring, completion of audits, analysis of shrinkage trends and required reporting
- Collaborate and work in conjunction with the store team to prepare, implement and investigate stock takes
- Ensure safety across all stakeholders and security within the store through the management of the building security system
- Inspire and develop the team in order to build individual capability
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive retail experience in leadership, inventory management, operations management or compliance
- Team management/leadership experience
- Are an inspirational leader with strong people management skills
- Ability to coach, mentor and train team members around loss prevention and inventory management
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence
- Have strong attention to detail coupled with analytical skills & a passion to explore and find out answers
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and an evolving environment
- Security License (VIC issued)
- First Aid Certificate (VIC issued)
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Great staff discounts and staff offers across David Jones and the Country Road Group
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organisation each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time