CRM Email Producer
Job no: 528241
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Communications, Digital
As the CRM Email Producer, you will own and execute coding and deployment of all email direct marketing across David Jones. Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you will be responsible for ensuring our campaign configuration, image management and database segmentation is of the highest standard and that campaigns are deployed on time.
Based in Richmond with WFH flexibility, this role suits as an experienced and exceptional coder who can support the team with their operational capability.
What does the role involve?
- Work collaboratively with our CRM team to understand EDM campaigns to build and deploy
- Manage the build of all CRM emails including email testing for functionality and rendering quality, image management and dynamic content/segmentation
- Configure and deploy automated campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (e.g Content builder, Journey Builder, SMS)
- Partner with the CRM and Marketing Communications teams to identify innovative improvements to the digital marketing strategies
- Engage with the platform supplier and other sources to develop and maintain industry best practice
- Develop and implement personalised, relevant and targeted communications, across all relevant digital channel such as email and SMS (e.g.welcome journey, trigger based birthday communications and rewards, next best offer, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- A strong level of experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in email coding & campaign management
- Qualifications in Web Design and Development, Computer Science or a similar discipline Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience of hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Strong awareness of the application of email design and development, usability and best practices
- Experienced in testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of UX design and fundamentals
- Previous experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
At David Jones & Country Road Group, we know we connect with our customers best when our people are representative of our community. As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion and diversity, we actively encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time