Logistics Assistant Opportunities at our Queens Plaza store
Job no: 528223
Work type: Casual
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner
- Located at our Queens Plaza Flagship store
- Casual opportunities available
- Immediate start
- Back of house role working with customer online orders, stock preparation and stock movement
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Logistics Assistant will efficiently complete tasks for Online Customer orders and within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure the merchandise is available for the David Jones customer.
- Create and action pick lists for Online Customers Click and Collect and Store Fulfillment orders
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging, sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced and an evolving environment
- Ability to liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to participate in a one-way video interview as part of our selection process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time