IT Manager - Security and Risk
Job no: 528215
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources
Your role as IT Manager – Security & Risk will be crucial in ensuring all David Jones & Country Road Group cyber information and data integrity is upheld with all confidentialities protected and maintained. Reporting directly to the Head of IT Infrastructure, you will also develop, communicate, and execute organisational security policies and industry regulations. With regular exposure to our group Chief Information Security Officer, there will be an expectation to think holistically when developing our cyber security strategy.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit someone who has a broad knowledge of cyber security best practices, the ability to perform business risk assessments related to IT security and can drive strategic initiatives across a complex and fast paced organisation.
What does the role involve?
- Perform IT security risk assessments and present to senior business leaders
- Develop & maintain broad IT security policies, procedures, and frameworks
- Consult with senior business leaders on all issues relating to IT security & risk
- Ensure foundation data/master tables are consistent and kept up to date
- Liaise with Risk & Governance teams to respond to disaster recovery, incident reports, and ensure business continuity
- Strategically assess best practice frameworks that align to the operating rhythm of the organisation
- Ensure PCI-DSS compliance within IT
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a similar IT Security & Risk role
- Tertiary qualifications in IT Security, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Knowledge of data protection regulations and technologies, such as ISO/ICE 27001/2, NIST, and CPS 234
- Understanding of mainstream security technologies, such as anti-malware solutions, desktop and mobile device security tools, and network security appliances
- A strategic mindset with the ability to get hands on
- A proven ability to engage and influence a diverse mix of stakeholder groups
- Experience in the Retail or similarly complex IT security industries would be beneficial
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time