Casual Logistics Opportunities at our Bondi Junction David Jones Store
Job no: 528198
Work type: Casual
Location: Sydney - North
ABOUT THE ROLE/s:
- Multiple Casual opportunities available
- Be a part of our back of house logistics team
- Minimum four (4) day availability required across the week
As an ambassador for David Jones, the Logistics Assistant will efficiently complete tasks for Online Customer orders and within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure the merchandise is available for the David Jones customer.
- Create and action pick lists for Online Customers Click and Collect and Store Fulfilment orders
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging, sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced and an evolving environment
- Ability to liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Amazing staff discounts and special offers across David Jones and our sister brands; Country Road, Witchery, Mimco, Trenery & Politix
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to participate in a one-way video interview as part of our selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time