People Business Partner
Job no: 528026
Work type: Permanent
Location: Sydney - West
Categories: Human Resources
As the People Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in delivering the people agenda across our David Jones store teams in NSW. You will partner with retail leaders across the state to deliver the people strategy while maximising the capability of our people and teams. This dynamic role includes involvement in change/transformation projects, coaching of business leaders, collaborating with the wider people team and building strong relationships across the business to provide solution-orientated outcomes. Reporting into the People (HR) Manager, this role has a strong support network to ensure continued career development is realised.
Based in Sydney with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit an emerging highly talented, driven and commercially astute HR professional looking to make a real impact.
- Partner with our retail leadership teams to execute the people strategy
- Lead conversations around talent management, succession planning and team engagement
- Lead and contribute to key strategic projects across the corporate and wider People Teams
- Facilitate and lead projects relating to organizational change and transformation
- Mix the commercial objectives with the needs of our people to create engaging environments
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and support to retail leadership teams
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A customer focused approach
- An ability to influence via strong relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Emerging experience working in effective HR Business Partnering roles
- Ability to collaborative with HR COE’s to deliver HR strategies
- Lead career, talent development, remuneration and benefits discussions
- Coach and mentor leaders regarding HR processes and initiatives
- Strong communication skills
- Degree qualification and experience within a fasted paced retail environment are ideal but not essential
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time