Marketing Manager - AMEX Alliance
Job no: 527931
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Reporting to the GM of Financial Services, you will apply your proven marketing ability to drive the optimisation of the card program for all existing and new David Jones AMEX customers. As a true partner, you will liaise with Merchandise and core David Jones Marketing teams to provide a connected omni channel offering to our customers. You will be responsible for delivering retention and acquisition strategies to deliver revenue and drive profitability growth across the portfolio. Leading a high performing team, you will coach and inspire them to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit an experienced, driven and commercially astute financial services Marketing leader looking to make a real impact.
What does the role involve?
- Develop strategic marketing plans to proactively promote card benefits to our customers
- Manage and evolve the AMEX Marketing calendar
- Develop campaigns to deliver revenue targets within an omnichannel environment
- Partner and influence internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Proactively promote what the AMEX offering can provide our partner vendors
- Lead the evolution of the marketing strategy through customer insights
- Inspire the team to deliver memorable moments for a VIP customer base
Who are we looking for?
- Deep marketing expertise within a consumer financial services industry
- Proven campaign success and spend / portfolio growth
- Ability to think/act in a strategic manner while driving actionable outcomes
- An analytical and forward-thinking approach to drive our online strategy
- Confidence to lead a team and influence across the business
- Marketing Salesforce cloud experience preferred
- A degree in Marketing or business-related field highly desirable
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time