Counter Manager - Napoleon Perdis - Warringah Mall David Jones
Job no: 527860
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Sydney - North
- Located at our David Jones store at Warringah Mall
- Counter Manager opportunity available
- Work with Make up brand Napoleon Perdis
- Part Time position - 30 hours per week
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in our Beauty Department, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team. You will have the responsibility to drive your counter’s performance whilst ensuring a 5 star service is delivered to our customers with every interaction.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Founded more than 25 years ago, the brand remains at the forefront of product innovation, makeup education and sophisticated, prestige beauty. Our philosophies of ‘Education is Everything’ and empowerment are the beating heart of the brand, reinforced in our stores all around the country and through our Makeup Academy. We see the individual – not the crowd – and we’re here to work with every face, no matter their age, background or lifestyle, to embrace and bring their goals and aspirations to life.
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service
- Delight customers by creating a fun, dynamic and a creative work environment
- Lead customer loyalty to the brand and maintain ongoing customer appointments
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure KPI’s and sales targets are met
- Ensure visual merchandising standards across the counter adhere to company guidelines
- Monitor and report on inventory control/ stock management
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified Makeup artist or Beauty Therapist (Diploma or Certificate)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within beauty retail
- Flexibility to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Exceptional service and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- Generous brand discounts, incentive schemes and ongoing brand training and development
- David Jones and the Country Road Group staff discounts and training
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time