Online Customer Service Assistant
Job no: 527847
Work type: Casual
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Our Customer Service team is the connection between customer and company and ensures that David Jones remains the most trusted Australian retailer. Speaking to our customers via multiple platforms including phone, email, and social media, the Customer Service team are responsible for providing customer centric solutions. This role sits with a team of Representatives in our Customer Service team, reporting into the Team Leader. Together, your team will deliver prompt and customized service to our valued customers.
What will the role involve?
- Manage and attend to a high volume of customer enquires via phone, email and Facebook
- Support the various loyalty programs and associated administrative tasks
- Manage complaints to the highest standard ensuring delivery of first time customer resolution
- Effectively manage customer feedback to deliver positive customer service experiences
- Understand and adhere to brand policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience in a fashion retailer environment
- The ability to work remotely if necessary (personal computer, high speed internet, etc.)
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to manage difficult situations and conflict
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced retail environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Access to or Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time